Full Building Available
The entire space is available for lease, including a second floor office suite. The 360 walkthrough shows the building in it's current state.
Beautiful Art Deco Building with Original Finishes
500 3rd Street is a gorgeous Art Deco office building, constructed in 1930 by the Niagara Hudson Power Corporation. It still features many original finishes including ornate terrazzo floors, chrome light fixtures, and stairways. The second-floor office suite is extremely functional, with a balanced mix of bright open spaces and private office suites.
- Dedicated on-site parking
- Private outdoor patio
- Located in the heart of the 3rd Street district
- Walkable to state parks
- Visible to 8,700 vehicles a day
Property Management Services
Our commercial property management team provides reliable, prompt, and professional services.
Property owners can expect:
- Swift Maintenance & Repair: All requests will be handled in a timely manner.
- Preventative Maintenance: Performing proactive maintenance to avoid smaller issues from becoming larger issues.
- Cost Savings Administration: Making operational recommendations for long-term savings.
- Risk Management: Finding the most effective ways to avoid, control, and transfer risks for the property.
Interested in 500 3rd Street?
For more information about this property including leasing details, please fill out the below form.
"*" indicates required fields