Garden Level Suite
There is approximately 1,700 sq. ft. of available commercial office space that can be built out depending on an office user’s needs.
First Floor Suite
There is approximately 1,146 sq. ft. of available commercial office space that can be built out depending on an office user’s needs.
Dynamic Mixed-Use Building with High Visibility
The first floor and lower-level of 1275 Delaware are dedicated to a mix of commercial office and retail/food service uses. The building features a central lobby facing the Lancaster Square at Gates Circle site. Currently, there is approximately 5,652 square feet of available commercial office space that can be built out depending on an office user’s needs. Parking is readily available in the adjacent parking garage that is owned by TM Montante Development.
The central lobby, ease of access and parking, high visibility on Delaware Avenue, and presence of an adjacent food service suite make this an ideal location for an office user that wants to be in the City of Buffalo.
- Beautiful central lobby
- On-site restaurant
- Inviting public spaces
- Walking distance to: Delaware Park, Elmwood Avenue and Bidwell Parkway
- Adjacent to Linwood Avenue bike path
- Located on two main bus routes
- Less than 1 mile to the 198 expressway
- Close to local attractions, medical campus and universities
Property Management Services
Our commercial property management team provides reliable, prompt, and professional services.
Property owners can expect:
- Swift Maintenance & Repair: All requests will be handled in a timely manner.
- Preventative Maintenance: Performing proactive maintenance to avoid smaller issues from becoming larger issues.
- Cost Savings Administration: Making operational recommendations for long-term savings.
- Risk Management: Finding the most effective ways to avoid, control, and transfer risks for the property.
Interested in 1275 Delaware?
For more information about this property including leasing details, please fill out the below form.
"*" indicates required fields