Bright Apartments with Mid-Century Modern Flare
Located adjacent to Gates Circle and within walking distance of Delaware Park, Elmwood Village, and the Albright Knox Art Gallery, 1275 Delaware is the perfect fit for anyone wanting all of the perks and amenities of a downtown location with the ease of access of the Delaware district.
There are 33 unique urban apartments at 1275 Delaware. These 1- and 2-bedroom units include open floor plans, generous natural light, mid-century modern historic features, in-unit laundry, and secure parking.
- Fridge, built-in microwave, dishwasher, stove (gas cooking), washer & dryer
- Mail and package room
- Bicycle and additional storage available
- Elevator in building
- Kitchen island or breakfast bar in every unit
- Granite countertops
- Central AC
- On demand hot water
- Walk-in closets
- Intercom system
- Hardwood-inspired flooring
- Smoke free
Property Management Services
Our residential property management team provides tenants with much needed peace of mind through reliable, prompt and professional services.
Tenants can expect:
- Swift Maintenance & Repair: All requests will be handled in a timely manner.
- 24/7 Access Line: You can always speak to a live person on our 24-hour hotline to report maintenance issues.
- Clear Communication: You will know exactly when vendors are planning to service your unit.
- Exceptional Professionalism: All vendors will be uniformed and escorted in by a TM Montante Development team member.
- Necessary Safety Protocols: Due to Covid-19, building staff members will wear a face covering and maintain 6 feet of distance during maintenance visits.
Interested in 1275 Delaware Apartments?
Join our email waitlist and get notified as soon as units become available.