Riverview Solar Park
Riverview Solar Technology Park, New York’s first solar-ready business park, is a place where real estate development and solar project development blend seamlessly in a picturesque setting overlooking the Niagara River. A new approach for 2018 – parcels for sale. Montante Group is open to entering a deal where we sell land to a prospective user, and build a building to suit their needs. The 200 acre business park offers both existing commercial space and shovel-ready land for new construction. In addition to the various solar applications that are utilized throughout the Solar Park to provide power to our tenants, all buildings within this development are constructed using the latest green construction methods to minimize their environmental impact.
The Park also acts as a living solar lab, where the future of solar technology is tested and implemented to improve energy efficiency and energy production. Solar technologies that can be currently found in the park include: Thin film solar technology, Roof-mounted photovoltaic panels, ground-mounted solar arrays, and Building Integrated Photovoltaics.
Strategically located within 1 mile of the I-190 and I-290 expressways, tenants at Riverview Solar Technology Park enjoy a convenient location, attractive buildings and work spaces, spectacular scenery, and reduced energy costs.
- Size: 200 acres
- Min. Continguous Space: 20,000 sq. ft.
- Lease Type: NNN
- Total Available: NYS Certified Shovel Read
- Building Size: Two Primary Deal Structures: We develop the project and lease the building and land OR We sell land and we build the building.
- Website: Click Here
Riverview Solar Technology Park is a corporate campus unlike any other in Western New York. The Montante Group provides unparalleled expertise in commercial real estate development and solar technology. Fortune 500 companies, corporate offices, research and development labs, warehouses, and light manufacturing operations have already realized the benefits of locating here.
- Convenient and highly desirable location
- Clean, solar-generated electricity is offered to tenants, thereby reducing their energy costs.
- All buildings on site have been erected in the past 10 years. They are easy to maintain and feature attractive, modern aesthetics and amenities.
- Will renovate to suit your business’s needs
- Innovative green building techniques were employed during the construction process for each building, which makes all tenant spaces more energy efficient and cost effective.